What is AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification?
This professional certification assists organizations in identifying and developing talent with critical knowledge related to cloud initiatives. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner status authenticates cloud fluency and fundamental AWS knowledge.
Whom is it Designed for?
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam is designed for people who can proficiently show an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud and for beginners who find interest in it, regardless of the job role.
What skills are required to become AWS Cloud Practitioner?
The following technical skills are required to excel in the AWS Cloud Practitioner field:
- Supervising cloud architecture and application deployment on the Amazon Web Services platform
- Management and knowledge of the cloud platform
- Data security and compliance knowledge
- Capability to use complex project management tools such as Jira
- good understanding of the Linux operating system
Is it Worth taking AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification in 2023
The employment world is advancing and the need to acquire such certifications become vital. Getting such important certifications is the real deal and plays a key role in the advancement of your technical skills and growth in the tech industry. According to hiring managers surveyed in the 2021 Open Source Jobs Report, 88% of hiring managers said certifications are important when evaluating resumes. The increase is rapid! AWS cloud practitioner certifications help you build and advance your career in the cloud ecosystem. If you’re thinking of cementing your career in the cloud environment, it is a way to go. AWS cloud practitioner not only validates your skills but also gives you the foundation to build a strong career in the cloud domain. Many practitioners believe that becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is worthwhile. Not only IT professionals but also non-technical professionals, particularly those who make decisions or manage projects related to a company’s network and cloud operations, will benefit greatly from this certification. According to a CBRE report, demand for cloud skills is increasing, with a 12% year-over-year increase over the last 12 months. AWS certification adds value to the resume. It can significantly increase the type of salary and skills. According to the State of Cloud report, more than 80% of people reported a higher salary as a direct result of cloud certification. 52% said cloud certifications helped them advance in their careers. So, AWS certification is a way to go in 2023.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Salary
Salary is dependent on different factors. The type of certification you have earned, the experience you have in the field, and the job position you’re working at. The AWS Cloud Practitioner salary is one of the top ten best-paid IT certifications in the United States, according to Global Knowledge’s Top-Paying IT Certifications report. According to payscale, the average salary of an AWS cloud practitioner ranges from $120,000 to $16,000 depending on experience and job title. According to LinkedIn, cloud engineers earn an average base salary of $117,668 in March 2021. CBRE reports that the average salary of cloud computing professionals is $153,500. AWS cloud practitioner salaries in India range from 1,297k to 1,416k.
Job role you get after AWS Cloud Practitioner Certifications
Examination Details or Key Takeaways
Examination Details or Key Takeaways
- The certification cost is $100- may vary in your country
- Date of Retirement: Usually 3 years after launch
- Test Format & Duration: The exam consists of 65 questions, and you will have 90 minutes to complete it. The exam questions will be multiple-choice and multiple-response questions.
- Passing Criteria: To pass the certification exam, candidates must obtain a minimum passing score of 700 on a scale of 1000.
Prerequisites or Recommended experience:
- Six months of AWS Cloud experience
- Basic knowledge of IT services and their applications in the AWS Cloud platform
- Understanding of key AWS services and use cases, billing and pricing models, security concepts, and how the cloud affects your business
- Cloud Concepts 26%
- Security and compliance 25%
- Technology 33%
- Billing and Pricing 16%
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
The course objective for this credential includes:
- Summarize AWS’s working definition.
- Separate on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in-cloud models.
- Describe the AWS Cloud’s basic global infrastructure.
- Describe the six primary advantages of the AWS Cloud.
- Describe and demonstrate the core AWS services, such as compute, network, database, and storage services.
- Determine an appropriate solution for various use cases using AWS Cloud services.
- Describe the Amazon Web Services Well-Architected Framework
- Explain the Amazon Web Services Shared Responsibility Model
- Describe the AWS Cloud’s core security services.
- Explain the fundamentals of AWS Cloud migration.
- Explain the financial advantages of the AWS Cloud for cost management in your organization.
- Establish the fundamental billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective AWS service choices.
For further information about AWS training, you can also visit this website
AWS Recommended Training
AWS provides digital training courses to learn the fundamentals of AWS Cloud, including the AWS Global Infrastructure, compute, storage, database, networking, security, and monitoring. For more go through the AWS ramp guide.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Recommended Prep Material
Certspilot is one of the finest platforms that provides authentic, comprehensive, and inclusive dumps and provides you best exam material. The company has professionals who make these dumps with 100% accuracy in every question. Certspilot also offers exact AWS cloud practitioner exam questions and practice tests for AWS cloud practitioner certifications. You cherry-pick Certspilot for the latest and updated AWS cloud practitioner dumps and prep material.
AWS cloud practitioner certification is the real deal and best if you want to cement your career in the cloud ecosystem. You can also get many benefits by acquiring this credential. Such certification boosts your career and advances your skills. Employees who attain such certification may have an edge over others in terms of salary and skills. It is also one of the top-paying certifications in the United States. Consequently, we can conclude that AWS certification is worthwhile and can give a breakthrough in the cloud environment.
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQ's
According to a 2020 CBRE report, demand for cloud skills is increasing, with a 12% year-over-year increase over the last 12 months. AWS certification adds value to the resume. It can significantly increase the type of salary and skills. Moreover, non-IT professionals, particularly those who make decisions or manage projects related to a company’s network and cloud operations will also get benefit from this certification.
Yes, AWS Certifications are quietly hard as compared to other certifications. Moreover, the difficulty level also depends upon the certification level. Foundational-level certifications are quite easy than associate and professional-level certifications.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner salary is one of the top ten best-paid IT certifications in the United States, according to Global Knowledge’s 2020 Top-Paying IT Certifications report. According to PayScale, the average salary for this AWS Cloud practitioner in the United States is $160,000 per year.
The Cloud Practitioner exam costs USD100. Exams at the associate level cost USD 150. Professional and specialty exams cost USD 300. The exam cost may differ in your region or country.
The answer is “a big yes.” The cloud computing experts like those with Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications are in high demand. The need for cloud computing increases promptly in recent years.
Platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform provide a broad range of credentials, which do not necessitate coding.
You can work in Amazon Web Service without prior experience if you have this certificate. This certification will help you step forward in your career.
Every AWS Certification expires after 3 years. You have to recertify your certification after 3 years.
- Associate Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect
- Azure Fundamentals certification from Microsoft
- Google Cloud Associate Engineer
- IBM Certified Technical Advocate- Cloud v3.0
- Cloud Security Alliance: Cloud Security Knowledge Certificate (CCSK)
If you fail an exam, you must wait 14 days before being able to retake it. Exam attempts are not limited. However, for each exam attempt, you must pay the full registration fee. Once you have passed an exam, you will be unable to retake it for two years.
According to Glassdoor, the average AWS salary in India starts at 6,07,000 INR per year. If you don’t get a chance to work at a top firm or don’t have relevant experience, it could even start at 3,83,000 INR per year.
Next read this